CHANGE LIVES. MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Your legacy or estate gift allows Beacon House – the most established, continually operating residential addiction recovery house in the Western United States – to continue providing vitally important services for generations to come. With Planned and Corporate Giving, you can help us grow and help our clients with a lifetime of recovery.
Our team of development and legal professionals works alongside your trusted advisors to help design a legacy giving plan that reflects your wishes and requests.
Planned gifts may be made in many ways, including but not limited to:
- Your Will. Name Beacon House along with a specific amount, a percentage share, or the remainder.
- Your Revocable Living Trust. Name Beacon House as the beneficiary of assets.
- Real Property. Donate directly to Beacon House, or deed ownership to Beacon House and maintain a life estate so you or another may reside there for life.
- Life Insurance Policy. Name Beacon House as the beneficiary.
- Retirement Assets. Transfer IRA assets directly to Beacon House or name Beacon House as the beneficiary of assets after death.
- Assets. Make a gift of assets that return lifetime income such as a Charitable Remainder Trust
- Annuities. Beacon House can receive Charitable Gift Annuities.