An addiction recovery support group is beneficial to anyone who is suffering from substance abuse. You can share your experience, thoughts, and feelings inside a safe environment with others who are also on the road to recovery. Addiction recovery support groups Northern California residents attend provide relaxing atmospheres where each individual can grow together and discover their path to sobriety.
Beacon House can help you find a support group as part of continuing care at our addiction treatment center. Our addiction recovery programs, including the trauma therapy Northern California trusts, has been effective in helping thousands of patients to heal from alcohol and drug dependency. Our team of experienced professionals is dedicated to helping you get the right treatment so that you can live a life free from the destructive cycle of addiction.
Addiction Recovery Support Group Services We Offer
Our support groups provide a warm and caring atmosphere where you identify and address the underlying issues to your addiction. Also, under the guidance of a trained therapist, you can find the answers you need for a successful and lasting recovery. For example, some addiction recovery support group services that we offer include:
- A comprehensive aftercare program for long-term group therapy
- Alumni support from those who have already succeeded at recovery
- 12-step recovery program so that you can gauge your progress
- Support for all types of drug and alcohol addiction, and great support for families
- Holistic addiction therapy that heals the mind, body, and soul
- Experiential therapy that includes various support group activities
- Virtual Alumni Meetings to help stay connected no matter where you are
As you can see, no matter what type of dependency you have or how long you have been addicted to drugs or alcohol, group therapy combined with other forms of treatment can help you get on the road to recovery. There is always hope here at Beacon House.
Benefits of an Addiction Recovery Support Group
First, although it may not seem like it at first, you soon discover that there are numerous benefits to support group therapy such as:
- Meeting people just like you who share your desire to recover
- Learning new ideas and insights on how to get clean and stay clean
- Getting the support you need to work through your temptations and weak moments
- Finding accountability from others who want you to succeed
- Finding camaraderie with others so that you don’t have to feel alone
Another benefit of an addiction recovery support group is that you and others can work with a Beacon House specialist. Also, a trained professional can guide you through your treatment and provide the answers you’ve been looking for to get sober. With support from our addiction therapy services, you can get clean and start creating a new life in recovery.
12-Step Support Groups
Lastly, support groups based on the 12 steps follow a recovery process that is measurable and tangible. This makes recovery more manageable as you track your progress. A 12-step support group starts when each person in the group admits that they are powerless against addiction. As shown, this powerful first step opens the doors to true long-term healing.
From there, you and others will follow the other 12 steps until you have completed the program. Beacon House is there to provide education, guidance, and support throughout the process so that you never feel alone. Call us today to find out more about our 12-step recovery program. We look forward to hearing from you.
Join an Addiction Recovery Support Group at Beacon House
In summary, if you have reached the point where you are ready to make real change and stop the cycle of addiction, then contact Beacon House today. As you can see, with help from the addiction recovery support groups Northern California depends on, we can help you get back on your feet and start your path to full recovery. Call us today at 831.372.4366. There’s no time like the present to get clean and reclaim your life!