Inpatient Drug Rehab Center in Northern California
If you’re searching for the best inpatient drug rehab program in Northern California, look no further than Beacon House. Located on the Monterey Peninsula in Northern California, our Inpatient Drug Rehab Center is housed in a beautiful Victorian house just blocks from the ocean. This lovely backdrop serves as a welcoming environment where you can get the help you need to begin your long-term recovery process.
What to Expect During Your Inpatient Treatment at Beacon House
Impatient drug rehab is the most intensive treatment program we offer. It is aimed at the basics of arresting the addiction process, as well as understanding and treating the underlying causes of your addiction. However, during your time at Beacon House, our compassionate and professional team will help you establish individualized relapse prevention strategies.
During your admissions process, our trained drug and alcohol addiction counselors will assess your individual situation. They will then recommend the appropriate length of inpatient treatment. Admission into our inpatient residential program is based on clinical recommendation.
At Beacon House, we believe in a holistic approach to patient care — mind, body, and spirit. That’s why the comprehensive treatment program at our inpatient drug rehab center includes:
- Psychological assessment
- Initial history and physical evaluation
- 24/7 nurse availability
- Room and board
- Individualized case management
- Individual and group counseling
- Addiction education
- Medically Assisted Treatment
- Recovery focused exercise and group activities
- Experiential Therapy Program aimed at relapse prevention
- Discharge planning for long-term recovery
- Alumni Support Program
Benefits of Inpatient Rehab With Beacon House
If you’re ready to break addiction’s hold over your life, it’s crucial to seek professional help. At Beacon House, we’re proud to offer many exclusive benefits you’ll only find at our Northern California inpatient rehab center, including:
- Individually tailored treatment: When you enter Beacon House’s inpatient drug rehab center, our full range of therapies and treatments are at your disposal. Whether you struggle with addiction only or you also have a co-occurring mental health disorder, we individualize our treatment program to meet your specific needs.
- Top-rated addiction medicine team: During your stay with us, our experienced and highly trained staff will be by your side at all times. When a need arises, we’ll be there to help and guide you through any difficulties you may encounter during your rehabilitation process.
- Healing environment: Oftentimes inpatient drug rehab centers have a sterile, institutional feel. Our intimate, home-like environment is the perfect locale to begin your healing process.
- Holistic approach to care: From delicious meals prepared by our on-site chef to recreational opportunities in the beautiful Monterey Peninsula, it is all part of our holistic approach to your care. As you get away from the stress of everyday life, you’ll be able to better focus on your recovery.
- Fully accredited: Some rehab centers have questionable qualifications. At Beacon House, we are fully accredited and licensed by the state. We are also a member of the National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers.
Each benefit of our inpatient rehab center in Northern California is designed to lead you toward a life of sobriety. Once your time with us comes to an end, we’ll continue to be there for you after you complete our program. With alumni support, you can continue to learn relapse prevention techniques and coping skills.
However, after you exit our inpatient drug rehab center, we encourage you to remain active in the recovery community. Without this continuum of care, you may fall victim to common triggers and stressors.