Get evidence-based, person-centered addiction care in a comfortable recovery environment. At Beacon House, we provide a variety of programs for clients dealing with substance use disorders.
If you need a structured recovery experience, our co-ed residential services offer support in a home-like environment. Our residential programs include:
- Detoxification: Our detox process has dedicated staff who are available throughout the day and are well equipped to deal with any side effects of withdrawal.
- Residential inpatient treatment: Receive comprehensive care which includes our clinical services alongside fellow clients who understand your experiences
Clients who want to continue their responsibilities at home or work can consider one of our outpatient programs. Choose from one of the following outpatient models:
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP): This program will give you a full range of therapies and treatments, along with counseling and life skills training, during the day before you return home each night.
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP): This part-time, yet intensive program is best for those who don’t need a medically supervised detox. Moreover, we’ll accommodate your work and family life with this schedule of high-quality addiction therapy services.
Addiction Rehab Programs
As part of our residential and outpatient programs, you can participate in treatment programs and services such as:
- Addiction therapy services: Participate in therapy sessions where you can create and work toward recovery goals
- Medication-assisted treatment: Relieve withdrawal symptoms and work toward recovery with medication therapy
- Family support and programming: Get support with your family as you recover from your substance use disorder
- Aftercare program: Continue your Beacon House recovery experience after program completion one evening a week for a year
We understand that everyone responds differently to our treatment approaches. To provide the individualized care you need, we offer a wide range of clinical services, including:
- 12 Step Program: Participate in daily 12 step recovery meetings.
- Therapy: Take part in a wide range of therapy models, such as cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) and motivational interviewing
- Trauma-informed care: Address past trauma in productive ways such as seeking safety
- Mindfulness-based recovery: Practice mindfulness to manage behaviors and withdrawal symptoms
- Relapse prevention: Develop strategies for preventing relapse after treatment
- Experiential Therapy: Connection to outdoor community providers and nature-driven scenery