Inpatient Drug Rehab Center in Northern California
If you’re searching for the best inpatient drug rehab program in Northern California, look no further than Beacon House. Located on the Monterey Peninsula in Northern California, our Inpatient Drug Rehab Center is housed in a beautiful Victorian house just blocks from the ocean. This lovely backdrop serves as a welcoming environment where you can get the help you need to begin your long-term recovery process.
What to Expect During Your Inpatient Treatment at Beacon House
Impatient drug rehab is the most intensive treatment program we offer. It is aimed at the basics of arresting the addiction process, as well as understanding and treating the underlying causes of your addiction. However, during your time at Beacon House, our compassionate and professional team will help you establish individualized relapse prevention strategies.
During your admissions process, our trained drug and alcohol addiction counselors will assess your individual situation. They will then recommend the appropriate length of inpatient treatment. Admission into our inpatient residential program is based on clinical recommendation.
At Beacon House, we believe in a holistic approach to patient care — mind, body, and spirit. That’s why the comprehensive treatment program at our inpatient drug rehab center includes:
- Psychological assessment
- Initial history and physical evaluation
- 24/7 nurse availability
- Room and board
- Individualized case management
- Individual and group counseling
- Addiction education
- Medically Assisted Treatment
- Recovery focused exercise and group activities
- Experiential Therapy Program aimed at relapse prevention
- Discharge planning for long-term recovery
- Alumni Support Program
Benefits of Inpatient Rehab With Beacon House
If you’re ready to break addiction’s hold over your life, it’s crucial to seek professional help. At Beacon House, we’re proud to offer many exclusive benefits you’ll only find at our Northern California inpatient rehab center, including:
- Individually tailored treatment: When you enter Beacon House’s inpatient drug rehab center, our full range of therapies and treatments are at your disposal. Whether you struggle with addiction only or you also have a co-occurring mental health disorder, we individualize our treatment program to meet your specific needs.
- Top-rated addiction medicine team: During your stay with us, our experienced and highly trained staff will be by your side at all times. When a need arises, we’ll be there to help and guide you through any difficulties you may encounter during your rehabilitation process.
- Healing environment: Oftentimes inpatient drug rehab centers have a sterile, institutional feel. Our intimate, home-like environment is the perfect locale to begin your healing process.
- Holistic approach to care: From delicious meals prepared by our on-site chef to recreational opportunities in the beautiful Monterey Peninsula, it is all part of our holistic approach to your care. As you get away from the stress of everyday life, you’ll be able to better focus on your recovery.
- Fully accredited: Some rehab centers have questionable qualifications. At Beacon House, we are fully accredited and licensed by the state. We are also a member of the National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers.
Each benefit of our inpatient rehab center in Northern California is designed to lead you toward a life of sobriety. Once your time with us comes to an end, we’ll continue to be there for you after you complete our program. With alumni support, you can continue to learn relapse prevention techniques and coping skills.
However, after you exit our inpatient drug rehab center, we encourage you to remain active in the recovery community. Without this continuum of care, you may fall victim to common triggers and stressors.
How Does Inpatient Addiction Treatment Differ From Residential Rehab?
After you have undergone detoxification and your body is rid of alcohol or drugs, the next stage is where you learn the skills you need to make a full recovery. This phase involves either comprehensive inpatient addiction treatment or residential rehab.
Many people don’t understand the difference between inpatient drug rehab and residential rehab. The goal of each is the same — to address your physical and psychological needs so you can move forward with your recovery. Both of these rehabilitation programs provide a temporary place where patients can stay during their treatment. However, they have some distinct differences, and each has specific applications during the recovery process:
- Inpatient care is shorter-term and more intensive, usually lasting about one to three months. Residential rehab can last as long as six months, sometimes even longer.
- Inpatient drug rehab focuses on achieving medical stability and establishing a foundation to build your recovery on. Residential rehab is generally used as a follow-up to inpatient care where you can master the skills of recovery.
- Inpatient drug rehab is accredited to offer medical care and may involve stricter monitoring and regulations. Residential care, however, is only licensed for addiction treatment, but they lack accreditation for medical care.
Contact Beacon House to Learn More About Our Inpatient Rehab Center
If you’re ready to take the first step to sobriety, we invite you to contact us today to learn more about our inpatient rehab center in Northern California. Our intensive treatment program may be just the opportunity you need to build a new, exciting lifestyle without the fears of relapse.
Call us now at 831.372.4366 for a confidential consultation or to learn more about our mission