Drug and Alcohol Recovery for a Lifetime
At Beacon House our team of experts know that support provided after treatment to prevent relapse is as important as the time spent in treatment. It is proven that the most successful recoveries result from a conscious commitment to acknowledge recovery – one day at a time. By staying in touch with alumni for the rest of their lives, we honor our commitment to aide in the success of our clients.
We are about a lifetime of recovery – not just a short-term stay in a recovery center.
With 60 years of experience, our not for profit addiction treatment facility is committed to helping all that seek our services achieve a lifetime of recovery. Our unique set of qualifications and Beacon House differentiators include:
- Licensed by the State of California
- Accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF)
- Accepting most major, private insurances
- Evidence-based practices
- Family support and education programs
- Identifies & treats underlying issues
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment
- CBT (Cognitive Behavior Therapy)
- DBT (Dialectical Behavior Therapy)
- Coordination of care with other providers & discharge planning
- Robust alumni and continuing care programs
- Full-time staff available 7 days a week
- Home-like setting, on-site chef preparing healthy, well-balanced meals
- Safe & structured environment
- Experiential Services (equine, golf, birding, water & beach activities)
- Holistic Health & Wellness Services (yoga, meditation, mindfulness, nutrition)
- Amen-Affiliated Education Center – helping clients understand the brain’s connection with compulsive & addictive behavior
- Sub-Acute Detox, Residential & Outpatient Programs
- Trauma Informed Care/Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Medically Assisted Treatment
- 24-hour nursing support
- Relapse Prevention
- Extended Care options
Benefits of Beacon House Differentiators
Specifically, your safety and comfort are our top priority. Along with proven treatment, you can build a foundation for recovery in your life. Furthermore, we understand your need for support during this difficult time. Our staff will be by your side at all times. For example, whenever a need arises, we’ll be there to provide the care you deserve.
We are compassionate about addiction recovery. In addition, we’ll work with your family and help them gain an understanding of your addiction. In fact, we’ll help them understand their role in your recovery. With a supportive environment, you quickly learn that Beacon House provides the highest quality care in California.
With the Beacon House differentiators, you can enter treatment with confidence. Therefore, reach out to our staff today and learn more about our programs. For more information, contact us now at 831.372.4366.